The section in Google Search Console that works most closely with our Yoast SEO Premium plugin, is the Crawl section. In our premium plugin, you’ll find a Search Console section, that lists all pages Google somehow did not find on your website. You can easily import these into the plugin and redirect the ones that need redirecting, …Read: "Google Search Console: Crawl"
SEO tools archives - Page 2 of 2
This is already the third post in our Google Search Console series. We’ve written about the Search Appearance section and the Search Traffic section of Google Search Console. So if you jumped in here, and want to start at the beginning, please read those posts first. Today we’ll be going into the Google Index section, which obviously …Read: "Google Search Console: Google Index"
Following Thijs’ article on Search Appearance in Google Search Console, I wanted to talk to you today about the second section: Search Traffic. Although the common thread is search traffic, the subsection deal with a lot of different topics like search analytics and links. In this article, we will explain all that can be found in these subsections. Search Analytics …Read: "Google Search Console: Search Traffic"
After so many years in the SEO business, we’ve gathered quite a toolset, to check a website from multiple angles and determine what needs improvement. Some tools are for analyzing, some for clearing things up when we are in doubt. It only seems logical to provide you with a list of some of these tools …Read: "The tools we use for site reviews"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »