Free Yoast SEO for WordPress plugin training
- Get the most out of the SEO plugin for your website or your client’s site
- Get insights from SEO experts and the creators of the plugin such as Joost de Valk
- 2 hours of video, sliced into 41 bite-sized clips
- Covers the new WordPress block editor
Yoast SEO plugin training
- Learn how to use the Yoast SEO plugin
- Don't miss out on handy SEO features
- Get the best settings for your site
- Easy access through MyYoast and Yoast SEO academy
Yoast SEO Premium + Academy
- Unlock access to all Yoast SEO academy courses
- Also includes the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- Learn to do SEO yourself
- Improve your rankings right away
Learn how to get your pages ranking with Yoast SEO!
You will learn a whole lot about SEO and you’ll find out how to set up and use the Yoast SEO for WordPress plugin. A plugin that makes doing SEO yourself even easier.
This course is for you if …
- You own or maintain a WordPress website
- You want that website to rank higher in Google
- You’re new to SEO or want to learn how to get the most out of Yoast SEO
- You have the Yoast SEO plugin (free or Premium) or want to start using it
- You want to learn more about SEO in general
After this training, you’ll know:
- The SEO fundamentals and how to get started;
- How Yoast SEO can help you rank higher in the search results;
- And how to set up the Yoast SEO plugin for your website;
- How to write content that attracts more traffic to your site;
- What to do to stand out on social media like Facebook and Twitter;
- How to gain control over what your pages look like in the search results;
- How to save yourself time by using bulk edits and linking suggestions;
- How to detect and fix serious SEO issues (no technical skills needed).
What is included in the Yoast SEO for WordPress plugin training?
- 41 bite-sized videos: a total of 2 hours
- 14 quizzes to test your new skills
- 22 PDF files for your reference and to dig deeper into the topics you’d like to know more about
- Access to this training for 1 whole year
- Covers the new WordPress block editor.
You can instantly apply everything you learn to your own website or your client’s website. And good to know: all material is in English
How much time do I need for this course?
You can watch all the videos in under 2 hours. But are you planning to go all in? And by that we mean: are you going to watch all videos, take all quizzes, read all PDF files and apply everything to your own WordPress environment? Then you should be done in 16 to 20 hours. Of course, it all depends on your experience. You don’t need any technical background, but if you’re an SEO expert, you’ll probably complete the training faster than someone who’s just started. You have access for a whole year, so you can spread it out as you like. Your course will be available for one year from date of purchase.
Show off your SEO skills with a certificate and badge
Once you’ve finished the course, you’ll get a certificate and a badge you can display on your website. The badge only appears when you’ve actually completed the course, so not just anyone can use it. Add the certificate to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or use it to get that raise you deserve.
Get access to all our courses and Yoast SEO Premium
Want to learn everything there is to know on SEO and put this knowledge into practice right away? Whether you want to dive into creating the perfect SEO content, or want to optimize your site on a technical level, our courses will guide you through it.
Go Premium and get access to all of our Yoast SEO academy courses and our Yoast SEO Premium plugin. This will help you optimize your site and improve your rankings. So get yours today!
What our Premium plugin can do for you
You don’t need the Premium plugin to follow this course. But it does make ranking high in Google and getting more traffic to your website even easier. This is what you’ll get:
- Feedback on how SEO-friendly and readable your content is, focused on the keyphrase you want to rank with.
- You get full control over what your page looks like once it’s shared on Facebook or Twitter, thanks to the social previews. (In the free plugin, you get this preview option only for Google, not for social media.)
- You no longer waste time looking for related posts or pages to link to, to strengthen your site structure. You’ll get automatic linking suggestions while you type.
- You’ll no longer have to worry that people and Google get lost on 404 not found pages. The plugin’s Redirect manager will ask you what to do every single time you delete a page.
- Included: 1 year of free support and updates. This means you’ll get an answer to any plugin question you ask our knowledgeable support team by email.