Next to Google getting a new logo, there was also actual news this week. Like… Google increased the height of its search box. Yes, really. Shocking, right? There’s more: Do you have app interstitials? Drop them. If you run a site that has an app interstitial, a popup asking the user to install your iPhone / Android …Read: "Weekly SEO Recap: app interstitials, snippets & knowledge panel"
Rich Snippets archives - Page 3 of 3
In honor of the new Yoast Google+ page, I’ve taken questions there which I’ll answer here, so everyone can benefit. Do you think the increased number of metatags released by Google are good for webmasters and the web, or just making things more complicated for the amateur so only those that can afford SEO consultancy …Read: "Questions and Answers – Google+ edition"
Update 19-9-2012: I’ve released my own Video SEO plugin for WordPress. Check it out! As mentioned in a previous post, recently I have started playing with Video SEO, and found it to be a part of SEO I quite like. It’s a very technical trade so far, so apologies for all the code in the …Read: "Video SEO: A technical guide"
Conversion rate optimization is now more of an exact science thanks to Google’s adoption of microformats. Maximize the effectiveness of your snippets on search engine result pages.Read: "Google & Microformats: Drive More Traffic"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »