I’ve been awfully busy the last few days, but still a few interesting things came flying by:
- My buddies at Conversion Rate Experts released an article on their blog today which really rocks: Understanding your visitors.
- Bloglines apparently fixed their “Crawler problem”, according to their news page, and that boosted the RSS readership for this site from 4,000 something to 4,637!
- I’ll be on Dutch Business News Radio this thursday, talking about the online marketing methods used in the American elections. For you Dutchies: read more about the show here.
- Bryan Eisenberg did a great round up of Google Analytics plugins, hacks & tricks.
- Aaron did an incredibly thorough roundup of all the issues around SEOmoz’s Linkscape, and gives an incredible load of advice in the process.
Btw, check out this screenshot I made of Google Analytics with the first tool mentioned in the article on grokdotcom: the Social Media Metrics Greasemonkey Plugin For Google Analytics.