How many sites will you use Local SEO on?
Local SEO for WordPress plugin
- Stop wondering why your website is not showing up on Google
- Stand out from the crowd: be on top for more people
- Get more customers in your store or office
Stop losing customers to other businesses in your area
Every day, people search for stores or businesses nearby. They want to find directions, opening hours and contact details. Are you not on top of their search results? Then you’re losing customers to the competition in your area.
Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
The Local SEO plugin helps you rank better in local search results. Simply put:
- It tells Google everything it needs to know to put you on top in local search results
- It enhances your contact page, so your online visitors actually make it to your place
- It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations, and you can easily add a store finder
Let’s dive a little deeper in these benefits.
1. It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google likes it when you tell it a little bit about yourself:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
But just putting this information on your contact page won’t do the trick. You’ll need this data in Schema.org as well, so Google sees it on every single page.
The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google
So no worries if this specialized local SEO stuff sounds confusing: the Local SEO plugin fixes it for you.
2. It pimps your contact page
In just a few clicks, your contact page looks perfect:
The plugin helps you to:
- Embed Google Maps so people can get directions
- Automatically show your up-to-date opening hours
No technical knowledge needed. It’s done in just a few clicks.
3. It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations
Do you have more than 1 physical location? The Local SEO plugin optimizes your Google listing for all of them, so people see the nearest option for them pop up in their search results.
You can also add a store finder on your website. Just upload a CSV file with all the details or type them in in WordPress. And of course, everything is responsive, so it looks just as professional on mobile: the main device people use for local search.
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is right for you if:
- You own a small business
- You have one or more locations
- You have local clients, and you’d like to save time
- You’re sick of seeing your competition show up higher
- You’d like to get more customers and sell more
- You don’t want to pay an expensive SEO professional to optimize your website for local searches
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is not for you if:
- Your business doesn’t depend on visitors actually setting foot in your store, center or office
- You are a professional SEO expert who loves wasting time
- You don’t mind seeing all your potential customers go to the competition
- You’re fine with paying double the amount for an SEO professional to do all the proper markup and implementation
Get Yoast SEO Premium and the Local SEO plugin and save money
Yoast SEO Premium is the #1 plugin to improve your overall ranking in search engines. It sets up redirects for every page you delete, improves your site structure through internal links and optimizes everything you write.
The Local SEO plugin and Yoast Premium work fine on their own, but they work even better together.
So our advice? Maximize your chances to be #1 in Google: let both Yoast SEO Premium and the Local SEO plugin work for you.
And get them at the same time for only $158 $129
That’s a nice discount!
The Local SEO module for the Yoast SEO plugin is being developed in partnership with Uprise, the developers behind GeoSitemapGenerator.com, experts in the field of local search optimization, and especially the technical aspects of it.