When I started blogging, everyone used an RSS reader and your RSS feed was the way of getting your new content in front of people. The use of RSS has dwindled, at least for us because the readership here on Yoast has quadrupled over the last 2 years but the number of RSS subscribers is now less …Read: "RSS feeds in the age of Panda and Penguin"
Content SEO archives - Page 28 of 28
The heading structure of your pages is one of the very important aspects of on-page SEO. It defines which parts of your content are important, and how they’re interconnected. Because they have different goals, a single post needs another heading structure than your blog’s homepage or your category archives. This post intends to give you …Read: "The heading structure for your blog"
Your site’s structure is closely related to the purpose you have for your site. This goal should determine the keywords you want to be found for, and your keywords, in turn, are influencing the structure of your site, and its taxonomies. Thinking about keywords, site structure and taxonomies can be a bit daunting, but just dive …Read: "From your site’s goal to its structure"
Browse other categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »