At Yoast, we’re happy to help you with your SEO question! This time we received a question from Diana. She’s asking: “Does Google consider it to be duplicate content when I import my articles from one blog to my main blog using an RSS Importer? Will I be penalized by Google in some way?” Watch the …Read: "Ask Yoast: RSS importers and duplicate content"
When I started blogging, everyone used an RSS reader and your RSS feed was the way of getting your new content in front of people. The use of RSS has dwindled, at least for us because the readership here on Yoast has quadrupled over the last 2 years but the number of RSS subscribers is now less …Read: "RSS feeds in the age of Panda and Penguin"
When I was working on my FeedBurner history graph tool, I thought it would be cool to be able to display the growth of a blog relative to some other blog as well, so i came up with the idea of “just” plotting a few other lines next to each other, showing how they performed …Read: "FeedBurner history comparison"
As I logged in to my Mint stats this morning, I saw that FeedBurner had registered 0 feedreaders for both yoast.com and www.css3.info. Now I know for a fact that that isn’t true, and indeed, one the support forums it seems that more people have this problem. Update: it seems this problem was solved within …Read: "FeedBurner down?"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »