Is your website ready for people with visual impairments? Have you ever tried to navigate your own site without a mouse? Just some of the questions I asked you in my article Accessibility matters. In Joost’s recent article on the Google Webmaster Guidelines update, he explains that these new guidelines also focus more on accessibility. …Read: "Easy-to-use accessibility tools"
After so many years in the SEO business, we’ve gathered quite a toolset, to check a website from multiple angles and determine what needs improvement. Some tools are for analyzing, some for clearing things up when we are in doubt. It only seems logical to provide you with a list of some of these tools …Read: "The tools we use for site reviews"
Conversion rate optimization is now more of an exact science thanks to Google’s adoption of microformats. Maximize the effectiveness of your snippets on search engine result pages.Read: "Google & Microformats: Drive More Traffic"
I’ve been working on a secret (side) project for 3-4 months now, way longer than I ever intended to work on it, but it’s now ready for release. I’m ready to show you Quix, a tool I think is very cool, which I’ve shared with quite a few of my friends already who all like …Read: "Unleashing Quix"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »