- Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- 4 pm CEST / 10 am EDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Featuring Jono Alderson & Hannah Smith
- Replay will be added after the webinar!
Why this webinar?
The world of SEO is constantly evolving, and keeping up with all of these changes can be quite a challenge. Our Head of SEO Jono Alderson will keep you up-to-date on the latest news in our monthly SEO news webinar. He will be joined by our guest speaker Hannah Smith. Besides the monthly updates, they’ll talk about creativity in SEO, on being creative and managing creativity, and on how we think, learn, and predict our successes (and failures)… And on how brainstorm sessions are an awful way to get anything done.
Who is this webinar for?
- Everyone that is regularly working on their SEO;
- If you’re looking for advice or have questions about your SEO strategy;
- If you want to ask these experts your SEO-related questions in the Q&A.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022;
- Start time 4 pm CEST / 10 am EDT;
- Duration 1 hour (including Q&A);
- Free webinar, but registration is required to attend live.
Jono is our Head of SEO. He’s a digital strategist, marketing technologist, and full stack developer. He’s into technical SEO, emerging technologies, and brand strategy.
Via her company, Worderist.com, Hannah offers consultancy, coaching, training & support to help develop and grow Creative, Production, and PR teams, improve processes, and deliver results. With more than 15 years in the industry, her creative work has won multiple awards, and she’s worked with a range of companies including the BBC, Dyson, Expedia, MailChimp, and Salesforce.