How Do I Change the WooCommerce Shop Page meta data?
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘SEO’.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO’.
- Click on ‘Search Appearance’.
The ‘SEO’ settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on ‘Search Appearance’.
- Click on ‘Content Types’.
- Expand the ‘Product’s post type.
Scrolling to the ‘Products’ post type and expand the post type by clicking the arrow.
- Click the link to edit your shop page.
Near the bottom of the box, you will see a heading ‘Settings for Products archive’. Click the link to edit your shop page.
- In the Yoast SEO snippet preview, click ‘Edit snippet’.
Add or change the SEO title and meta description.
- Click ‘Update’.