This very simple WordPress plugin does one thing: it allows you to embed something like this:
- The ultimate guide to content SEO
- Ask Yoast: changing URL structure and rankings
- SEO Basics: What is conversion?
By adding a bit of code to your posts or pages that looks like this:
[rss feed="https://yoast.com/feed/" num="3" excerpt="false"/]
It has three variables:
- feed: required, the feed address.
- num: the number of items to show (optional, defaults to 5)
- excerpt: whether or not to show an excerpt, (optional, defaults to true).