This very simple WordPress plugin does one thing: it allows you to embed something like this:
- SEO basics: What are rich snippets?
- Ultimate guide to small business SEO
- Ask Yoast: Use a 302 or 307 redirect?
By adding a bit of code to your posts or pages that looks like this:
[rss feed="https://yoast.com/feed/" num="3" excerpt="false"/]
It has three variables:
- feed: required, the feed address.
- num: the number of items to show (optional, defaults to 5)
- excerpt: whether or not to show an excerpt, (optional, defaults to true).