Your Premium SEO analysis is not working
You probably came here because you got this error on your site:
Which problems occur if you don’t fix this
- Yoast can’t analyze your content and give correct feedback.
- It’s more difficult to get green bullets.
- Yoast doesn’t recognize plurals or word forms in your texts.
How can you solve this?
Depending on your situation, there are 3 different ways to solve this.
1. Activate your product subscription in My.Yoast
If you have a valid subscription, you’ll have to activate it manually. You can do this by logging into your My.Yoast account and add your site to My.Yoast. This help article shows what you have to do step by step.
2. Buy a new product subscription
If you haven’t bought a subscription or it expired more than 30 days ago, you have to buy a new subscription.Buy a new Yoast SEO Premium subscription
3. Renew your product subscription in your My.Yoast account
Follow these 5 steps to renew your subscription.
- Log into your My.Yoast account.
- Go to “Account”.
- Find the subscription you want to renew and click “Manage”. If you don’t see a subscription, it has expired too long ago and you need to buy a new one.
- Renew your subscription by clicking “extend subscription with a year”.
- Follow the steps in the checkout and complete your payment.