Sites Manager in MyYoast
Add a Site in MyYoast and Connect Subscription
- Log in to MyYoast.
- Click on ‘ADD SITE’.
- Fill out the URL of your site like the example shows, select the platform your website is running on, and click ‘Add’.
- If you are unsure which URL should be added, you can check by going to your sites’ backend and checking the Site Address (URL) in Settings -> General.
- Your site will be added in your overview.
You click the arrow at the end (or the manage button at the end) to manage your site.
- You can toggle plugins on or off as shown below.
Your settings are saved automatically. If you bought the Plugin subscription, which includes all Premium plugins, you only have to enable the “Plugin subscription” toggle to activate all your Yoast Premium plugins at once.
Switching Between Sites
If you only have 1 subscription and want to use it on different sites such as a staging, development or a production site you will need to purchase enough copies of Yoast to cover all the sites OR you can switch among them using this guide: Single Site Subscriptions: Switching From Development Server To Live Server
Change the site’s URL in MyYoast
If you are adding or removing the www from your site URL, you do not need to change the URL in MyYoast.
If you are switching from http to https or vice versa, you do not need to change the URL in MyYoast.
Remove a site in MyYoast
- Log in to MyYoast. If you already placed an order, you must use the email address used during checkout (you might need to reset your password first).
- Your site will be listed in the overview. You click the arrow at the end (or the manage button at the end) to manage your site.
- To disconnect a specific plugin, you can toggle the plugin to off as shown below. Your settings are saved automatically.
- If you want to disconnect all plugins and remove the site from the overview, you can scroll further down and click on the Disconnect this site. It will unfold and you can confirm you want to disconnect your site by clicking the red DISCONNECT button.
5. If you want to then add a new site and connect the subscription please use this guide here: Add New Site and Connect Subscription.