Sites manager in MyYoast
In MyYoast, you can manage your Yoast products, connect your subscription, and connect sites to your subscriptions. In this article, we’ll explain how to manage your sites and subscriptions in MyYoast.
Table of contents
Add a site in MyYoast and connect a subscription
To add a site in MyYoast and connect your Yoast subscription to it, follow the steps below.
- Log in to MyYoast.
- Click on ‘Sites’ and then ‘Add site’.
- Fill out the URL of your site like the example shows, select the platform your website is running on, and click ‘Add’.
- If you are unsure which URL should be added, you can check by going to your site’s backend and checking the Site Address (URL) in Settings -> General.
- The site will be added to your sites overview. Click the ‘Manage button’ behind the URL to connect your subscription(s).
- Use the toggle(s) to connect your subscription(s).
Switch the toggle to “On” to connect your subscription. If you want to disconnect your subscription, switch the toggle to “Off”. Your settings are saved automatically. If you bought the Plugin subscription, which includes all Premium plugins, you only have to enable the “Plugin subscription” toggle to activate all your Yoast Premium plugins at once.
Switching between sites
If you only have one subscription and want to use it on different sites such as a staging, development or production site, you will need to purchase enough copies of Yoast to cover all the sites or you can switch among them using this guide: Single site subscriptions: Switching from development server to live server
Change the site’s URL in MyYoast
www and http(s)
If you are adding or removing the www from your site URL, you do not need to change the URL in MyYoast. If you are switching from http to https or vice versa, you do not need to change the URL in MyYoast.
Other URL modifications
Remove a site in MyYoast
- Log in to MyYoast. If you already placed an order, you must use the email address used during checkout (you might need to reset your password first).
- Your site will be listed in the overview. Click the “Manage” button to manage your site.
- To disconnect a specific plugin, you can toggle the plugin to off as shown below. Your settings are saved automatically.
- If you want to disconnect all plugins and remove the site from the overview, you can scroll further down and click on the arrow behind Disconnect this site. The settings will unfold and you can confirm you want to disconnect your site by clicking the red “Disconnect” button.
5. If you want to then add a new site and connect the subscription please use this guide here: Add new site and connect subscription.