How to use Yoast SEO in Elementor
As you probably already know, Yoast SEO is an WordPress SEO plugin that helps you improve your ranking in the search engines. Another very popular plugin that a lot of people also use is Elementor. It lets you build beautiful and fully-functioning websites and marketing landing pages without writing a single line of code. To let you seamlessly work on your SEO while building your pages, we integrated Yoast SEO in Elementor! In this post, we explain how the integration works.
Using Yoast SEO in Elementor
To start creating a new page in Elementor and optimize it with Yoast SEO follow these steps:
- Open the Pages overview screen and click the Add New button.
The Page editing screen will open.
- Click the Edit with Elementor button.
You will be in the Elementor page editing screen.
- Once in the Elementor editor, build the page as you normally would.
If you need help, read this post on how to build pages in Elementor.
- To access the Yoast SEO sidebar, click on the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
Note: You can also click on the cogwheel icon in the bottom left corner to reveal a menu that will give you access to Yoast SEO.
- Select Yoast SEO from the menu.
When you’ve clicked the hamburger menu, you can select the Yoast SEO menu item (1 in the image below). Alternatively, when you’ve clicked the cogwheel icon, you can select the Yoast SEO tab (2 in the image below). Selecting Yoast SEO will give you access to the Yoast SEO sidebar.
- Use the settings in the Yoast SEO sidebar to optimize your content.
Yoast SEO analyzes all the content blocks you use in Elementor. The analysis is the same as in the regular block editor or classic editor in WordPress. So, all the Yoast SEO (Premium) features are available in the Yoast SEO sidebar in Elementor as well.
Want to know more?
Now you know how to get started with Yoast SEO in Elementor. Want to learn how to use Yoast SEO’s content analysis? You can read all about our SEO and readability analysis here. Want to take your SEO to the next level? Then our premium features, such as Internal linking, social previews, and Word form recognition, might be a great investment!
Want to learn all about this integration? Then you might enjoy these articles:
- Optimize your content right inside the Elementor site builder
- The Yoast and Elementor partnership: Building easy and SEO friendly websites together
- Yoast SEO 15.4: Seamless integration with Elementor
Or watch this short screencast: