How to remove a user from your Google Search Console property
When you contact Yoast support to solve an issue, you may need to give a support team member access to your Google Search Console property. After we’ve answered your question or resolved the issue, we advise you to remove the user. In this post, you can learn how to do that.
Remove a user from Google Search Console
To remove a user you’ve granted access to your Google Search Console property, follow these steps.
- Open Google Search Console’s user admin
- Select the verified property that matches your preferred URL format including http or https and www or non-www because Google treats each format as separate but related properties.
- Click ‘Delete’ for the email address provided to you by a Yoast team member.
- Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation screen to remove the user.
That’s it! You have safely removed the user. Want to learn some more about Google Search Console? You can read more here:
- How to use Google Search Console: a beginners guide
- How to create a Google Search Console dashboard
- Did Google Search Console send an email with an error message?