How to add a user to your Google Search Console property
- Open Google Search Console’s user admin
- Select a verified property
The property should match your preferred URL format including http or https and www or non-www because Google treats each format as separate but related properties. If your preferred URL format is not listed, add your preferred URL format to Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) by following the steps here.
- Click ‘Settings’ on the left-hand side
- Click ‘Users and permissions’
- Click ‘Add a new user’ on the top right
- Enter the email address provided to you from a Yoast team member.
- Selected ‘Full’ under the permission drop down.
- Click ‘Add’.