Something to celebrate! WordPress.com customers with a paid plan can now buy Yoast SEO Premium straight from the backend. Yoast SEO is the first premium plugin to offer paid services to customers on WordPress.com. It doesn’t matter if you have a Starter, Pro, ecommerce, or business plan — all paying plans are eligible. Now, everyone can enjoy those invaluable SEO tools!
What is WordPress.com?
WordPress.com is the hosted version of WordPress. On WordPress.com, you sign up for an account, and you can build and run your site on their servers. It’s free to start, but there are two plans to scale up your account: Starter ($5 per month) and Pro ($15 per month). The Pro plan lets you work with plugins and themes and comes with a slew of additional features for you to use.
Buy Yoast SEO Premium with a WordPress.com package
Yoast SEO has been available on WordPress.com for a long time. In addition, we’ve always been able to offer Pro customers our Premium plugin the long way around. For this to work, users had to upload their premium plugins themselves. You can imagine that this is not an ideal situation.
Luckily, WordPress.com announced that they are opening up their systems for Premium plugins. Now, you can buy Yoast SEO Premium straight from the backend of your site. Activate it, and you are good to go! Remember that this works for all WordPress customers with a paid plan — regardless of the plan.
Yoast SEO Premium will cost $10 a month or $99 a year on WordPress.com.
Includes everything you love about Yoast SEO Premium
Yoast SEO Premium on WordPress.com comes with everything you love about Yoast SEO Premium:
- Advanced language analyses to help you improve your content in your language
- Automatic internal linking suggestions to help you build your site structure
- SEO workouts to make everyday SEO tasks more accessible and more actionable
- Access to our integrations like Semrush (related keyphrases), Wincher (rank tracking), and Zapier (task management)
- An advanced redirects manager to prevent those dreaded 404s
- A social media preview to check how your content will look on Twitter and Facebook
- 24/7 access to our fantastic support team
- AND: you get access to all our great courses on Yoast SEO academy! You’ll find tons of educational material on topics ranging from WordPress to basic SEO, SEO copywriting, structured data, and much more.
WordPress.com customer? Get Yoast SEO Premium now!
It’s a good day to be a user of WordPress.com. All WordPress.com customers with a paid plan can now get Yoast SEO and Yoast SEO Premium straight from their backends. Of course, Premium comes with a ton of helpful tools that will help you get the most out of your site. In addition, you also get premium customer support and access to our Yoast SEO academy!
Coming up next!
- Stay tuned Keep an eye on our site and social media to stay up-to-date. See where you can find us next »
- SEO webinar 20 December 2022 Our head of SEO, Jono Alderson, will keep you up-to-date about everything that happens in the world of SEO and WordPress. All Yoast SEO webinars »