We are looking for an experienced quality engineer! Do you want to work on our test automated framework and maintain the CI pipeline? Then, we’re looking for you!
As a quality engineer, you optimize every part of the automated testing process. In this job, you get a lot of freedom and responsibilities. You are an experienced quality engineer and don’t shy away from discussions with developers, DevOps engineers and testers.
You will be working on the current test automated framework, maintaining CI pipeline and writing new tests. Also you will be setting up new automated frameworks (for instance, API testing). You will participate together with the QA tribe in preparing Yoast products for the production release by executing acceptance testing.
What are you going to do?
- Joining QA team (tribe).
- Setting up new test frameworks.
- Executing acceptance testing.
- Reporting issues from the automated and acceptance testing.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 years experience as an automated test engineer.
- Strong knowledge of UI automation.
- Strong experience with Git.
- Experience with continuous testing in a CI/CD environment (preferably with Jenkins).
- Experience with API testing.
- Knowledge of principles and processes within Scrum teams.
- Strong sense of communication.
- Self-motivated, and great time management skills.
- Do you speak and write English fluently, preferably with (at least) proficiency level C1? Perfect!
What we're offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary of 3300 - 4500 (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- A bonus scheme paid out at the end of the year.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team-building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
Are you interested? The application procedure consists of three interviews. Do you have questions? We'll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We’re a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, NEOS, and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!