You are not receiving updates or support!
You’ve got a notification saying you’re not receiving updates or support. That means your subscription is not activated, you have no product subscription, or the subscription needs to be renewed. Quickly fix this to use all Yoast product features again.
Which problems occur if you don’t fix this:
- Your site won’t be up to date with the latest Google updates.
- You won’t have access to new features and updates.
- You can’t contact support for help.
- You’re more vulnerable to security issues.
How can you solve this problem?
Depending on your situation, there are 3 different ways to solve this.
1. Activate your product subscription in MyYoast
If you have a valid subscription, you’ll have to activate it manually. This help article shows what you have to do step by step.
2. Buy a new product subscription
If you haven’t bought a subscription or it expired more than 30 days ago, you have to buy a new subscription.Buy a new Yoast SEO Premium subscription
3. Renew your expired product subscription
If you bought a Yoast subscription more than one year ago, you need to renew it. Follow these 5 steps to renew your subscription to your MyYoast account:
- Log into your MyYoast account.
- Go to “Account”.
- Find the subscription you want to renew and click “Manage”. If you don’t see a subscription, it has expired too long ago and you need to buy a new one.
- Renew your subscription by clicking “extend subscription with a year”.
- Follow the steps in the checkout and complete your payment.