How to sign up for the Yoast Translate Slack?
Yoast Translate Slack is the main communications channel for everything related to Yoast Translate. You can find the validators for your language, ask general and language-specific questions and just chat with like-minded people. All you have to do to be in touch with the community is signing up for Yoast Translate Slack. That’s easy!
There are two steps in creating an account for Yoast Translate Slack.
- Creating a chat.wordpress.org email address
(you can skip this step if you’re already on the WordPress Slack)
- Creating your Yoast Translate Slack account
Creating an @chat.wordpress.org email address
Creating your own
@chat.wordpress.org email address is quite simple.
- Go to https://make.wordpress.org/chat/
- Scroll down to ‘Joining the WordPress team on Slack’ and click the link to Log in (if you aren’t logged in already)
Note: If you don’t have a WordPress.org account yet, you can
register for free.
- Log in on WordPress.org
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken back to https://make.wordpress.org/chat/ where the contents of ‘Joining the WordPress team on Slack’ have changed.You are now presented with the ‘fine print’. After reading it, just click ‘I understand. Please send me an invite.’ to continue.
- You’re now taken to the confirmation page and will receive your first email on your
- You can now use your
email@example.com address to create a Yoast Translate Slack account.
Creating your Yoast Translate Slack account
Once you have your
firstname.lastname@example.org email address signing up for the Yoast Translate Slack is really easy. You’ll be chatting with other translators before know it!