How to assign a course or a subscription to someone else
It is possible to purchase a course or subscription yourself and then enroll someone else as the student of that course or subscription. In order to do so, you will need to purchase one or more courses or subscriptions from our shop.
Assigning someone else to a course or subscription
After purchase, there are three options:
- If you are not yet enrolled in these courses, then you will automatically be enrolled.
- If you purchase multiples of the same course and you are not yet enrolled in that course, then you will automatically be enrolled in one of those and all others of that course will have no student assigned.
- If you are already enrolled in this course (because you have purchased it before or someone else gave it to you), then no one will be automatically enrolled in the new course(s).
Follow these steps to enroll someone else in your course(s).
- Log in to your MyYoast account.
Not sure how to log in?
- Go to the ‘Courses’ in the sidebar (desktop) or across the bottom of the screen (mobile).
- Click on the ‘Enrollments’ tab.
- Click the ‘Change student’ button of the course where you want to change the enrolled student from.
- Fill in the email address of the new student and confirm the email address by filling it in for the second time.
- Click the ‘Invite student’ button to enroll the student in the course.
- The new student will receive an enrollment email and a MyYoast account.
The enrolled student can read an additional article about receiving a course.