Why you should rewatch this FREE workshop!
For all online stores, the most important sales are coming up: Black Friday and Cyber Monday! And if you want to have that edge over your competitors, you need well-optimized product pages. For upcoming Black Friday, for next year’s Black Friday, and for every other day of the year.
Are you continuously looking for opportunities to optimize your product pages for SEO and conversion? You’re in the right spot. Our CCO Thijs de Valk will talk you through the most important dos and don’ts in this workshop. You’ll leave with answers to questions like “How do I get featured into Google Shopping?”, “How can I increase my product page conversion?”, “What elements should always be on my product page?”.
What will you learn?
- How to optimize your product pages for SEO and conversion;
- The difference between category and product page optimization;
- Best practices from the Yoast experts ;
- How Yoast WooCommerce SEO can help you with optimizing your SEO and content;
Thijs de Valk
Thijs is the CCO of Yoast. As a behavioural scientist, he’s interested in how people interact with our products, services and how they view our brand as a whole.
Coming up next!
- Event February 04, 2022 Team Yoast is organizing Yoast Contributor day 2022, click through to see what we're going to do, who will be there and more! See where you can find us next »
- SEO webinar 25 January 2022 Also in 2022, our SEO experts Joost de Valk and Jono Alderson will keep you up-to-date about everything that happens in the world of SEO and WordPress. This webinar a special guest will join: Bas van der Lans from WordProof. All Yoast SEO webinars »