Why you should rewatch this FREE workshop!
For all online stores, the most important sales are coming up: Black Friday and Cyber Monday! And if you want to have that edge over your competitors, you need well-optimized product pages. For upcoming Black Friday, for next year’s Black Friday, and for every other day of the year.
Are you continuously looking for opportunities to optimize your product pages for SEO and conversion? You’re in the right spot. Our CCO Thijs de Valk will talk you through the most important dos and don’ts in this workshop. You’ll leave with answers to questions like “How do I get featured into Google Shopping?”, “How can I increase my product page conversion?”, “What elements should always be on my product page?”.
What will you learn?
- How to optimize your product pages for SEO and conversion;
- The difference between category and product page optimization;
- Best practices from the Yoast experts ;
- How Yoast WooCommerce SEO can help you with optimizing your SEO and content;
Thijs de Valk
Thijs is the CEO of Yoast. As a behavioural scientist, he’s interested in how people interact with our products, services and how they view our brand as a whole.
Coming up next!
- Event October 04 – 05, 2022 Team Yoast is speaking at The News and Editorial SEO Summit (NESS) 2022, click through to see if we'll be there, who will be there and more! See where you can find us next »
- SEO webinar 04 October 2022 Why this webinar? What can you do to prepare your website for the Black Friday sale at the end of November? Within this webinar, you’ll get tips and tricks to get your SEO ready. Be prepared; begin now and try to be that number 1 in the search results! Sign up here and learn how […] All Yoast SEO webinars »