We’re always looking for experienced web developers to join our rapidly expanding plugin business. Come help us build great apps and tools for website optimization!
- Experience with ES6 and build tools like Webpack or Browserify is required.
- Experience with React + Redux or other JS frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs is required.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with functional tests and related frameworks such as Nightwatch.js or Zombie.js is a plus.
What we're offering
- A chance to work on some of the most used web software in the world, currently used by more than 10 million websites!
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen.
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work.
- A chance to spend half of your time building open source software.
- A chance to work on software that is used by millions.
- Monthly hack days to enable you to experiment with new technologies.
- Time for pair programming and code reviews.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers.
- A mix of Agile, Scrum and Kanban development practices.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Fully paid lunch break.
- Plus many other benefits, including a great pension plan fully paid by Yoast.
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO build days. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!