You utilize design patterns and coding principles like SOLID and TDD. You understand event-driven programming.
- Experience with ES6 and build tools like Webpack or Browserify is required.
- Experience with React + Redux or other JS frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs is required.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with functional tests and related frameworks such as Nightwatch.js or Zombie.js is a plus.
For this position professional and intellectual capacities at the higher professional education or academic level are required (HBO/WO).
We’d prefer you speak Dutch and English. We would expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). We will not consider remote workers for this job and we will not help you relocate.
What we're offering
- A chance to work at one of the most reputable SEO companies in the world (7.5 million users!).
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen
- An opportunity to learn a lot and learn it fast in one of the leading SEO companies.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers.
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work.
- A MacBook Pro.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Plus many other benefits: (volunteer days, a great pension plan, lunch)
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO building days. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.