We’d prefer to work with someone who has experience building React applications in production, but are also open to candidates with a suitable skills set who are eager to learn.
- Experience with Node.js and React is required.
- Experience with ES6, React Router and Redux is a plus.
- An understanding of other reactive JS patterns is a plus.
- Experience with other JS frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone is a plus.
We’d prefer you speak Dutch and English. We expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). We will not consider remote workers for this job and we will not help you relocate.
What we're offering
- A chance to work on some of the most used web software in the world, currently used by more than 11 million websites!
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen.
- An opportunity to learn a lot and learn it fast in one of the leading SEO companies.
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work.
- A chance to spend half of your time building open source software.
- A chance to work on software that is used by millions.
- Monthly hack days to enable you to experiment with new technologies.
- Time for pair programming and code reviews.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers.
- A mix of Agile, Scrum and Kanban development practices.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Fully paid lunch break.
- Plus many other benefits like a great pension plan fully paid by Yoast; profit sharing and a fully paid lunch break.
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO build day. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.
The application process consists of three, maybe four, parts: an introductory job interview, one or two practical interviews, and a final meeting. These steps might take place on multiple days. A social media screening might be part of the procedure.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We’re a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!