*If you have to pay VAT this comes on top of these prices, but most won’t have to.
**All of our reviews come with 6 weeks of support, which starts after you received the review.
Some of the clients we’ve worked for:
We’ve provided SEO consulting to some of the biggest brands in the world. Some of the companies we currently work for include:
The experience from that consulting is yours for the taking, and many people have found it invaluable:
“Thank you so much for an excellent job (Gold Review). It is clear that you took your time to personalize our site review, and I’m excited to make improvements. I appreciate your clear, detailed instructions, and the followup links in each section for more information are super helpful.
I gotta make those big red ‘x’s go away.”
Andrea Duquette, Duquette Design
Who will perform the SEO website review?
The team that conducts the website review consists of the following people:
- Michiel Heijmans (on the left in the image), one of the first bloggers in the Netherlands, co-founder of one of the first blogs about web design and blogging and a veteran in online marketing, having been in this business for more than 15 years. Read Michiel’s posts.
- Joost de Valk (in the middle in the image), the founder of Yoast.com, a leading WordPress plugin developer and a consultant for global brands like eBay, the Guardian and many more. He regularly speaks on online marketing conferences throughout the world on topics such as SEO, Content Strategy and Conversion Optimization. Read Joost’s posts.
- Thijs de Valk (on the right in the image) is a behavioural scientist with a Master’s degree in Pedagogical Sciences, and brings knowledge of psychology and education to the team. Since joining Yoast Thijs specialized in the field of conversion rate optimization, a must for every website. Read Thijs’ posts.
- Annelieke van den Berg (not in the image) is a behavioural scientist as well, with a Master’s degree in Social Sciences. She uses this knowledge to conduct surveys to help improve Yoast’s products. And she’s skilled to know how the majority of people act when surfing the Internet, a skill that comes in handy when performing a site review. Since she started working for Yoast, which was in December 2013, she performed over 300 site reviews. And of course, that number is still growing. More about Annelieke.
- Judith Terbeek-Arts (not in the image) studied Communications in Eindhoven. She has over 13 years of professional experience, both online and offline, gained when working in advertising and communications. The knowledge she gathered over the years she now uses in our site reviews. More about Judith
- Patrick Kuijpers (not in the image) is a self-taught SEO with a background in IT. He focuses more on the technical aspects of SEO, has a passion for problem solving and understanding why some websites rank badly. Next to this he is constantly improving his allround SEO and conversion knowledge and uses this to his advantage in our site reviews. More about Patrick
- Jaromir Ekstijn (not in the image) is an educational expert with a masters degree in Educational Sciences. Being responsible for the Yoast Academy SEO courses, his focus lies on really helping you understand how to optimize your site. When working on your site-review, you’ll see him bring this focus with him. More about Jaromir
We’ve seen and learned from the big sites, but we also did website reviews for the bakery on the corner of the street. The reason? There’s nothing we love more than watching a website site rise up to optimal performance levels after implementing our recommendations.
How the review process works
Remember, all website reviews are the result of the Yoast team looking at your site in-depth. Not an automated analysis like you can get for $50 that’ll just give you two things that are wrong in your HTML without looking at the overall picture. We will spend hours on your site finding what’s good and bad and then some more explaining to you in clear prose what you should do, why you should do it and how you should do it.
Pick your choice of review below and you’ll go into the following process:
- You’ll go into our checkout, you can pay with your credit card, PayPal, or whichever payment method PayPal offers in your country.
- You’ll receive payment confirmation, as well as an invoice for your records.
- We’ll get started on the review and usually deliver the website review within 2 weeks.
- You’ll receive an intake form, which you should fill out as soon as possible, as this will be the trigger for us to start the review.
If you still have questions about the review, feel free to email us first and get those answered, if not, please go ahead and pick the review you want: