Let us review and improve your website!
Yoast SEO Care is a new programme in which we’ll review and improve your website to make it rank higher:
- Let our SEO experts regularly do a website review.
- Get an extensive check on technical issues, security, content and more.
- Our team will take care of implementation of the improvements for you.
- Includes a Yoast SEO Premium license!
Perhaps you’ve already tried to work on the SEO of your site. You might have even checked some online website review tools. Maybe you’ve already found some issues, but you just can’t find the time to really dive into the matter to fix them. And your developer is always busy… That’s when it’s time to let us review your site and help you turn it into a ranking machine!
Our SEO experts will review your WordPress site and help you improve your website, step by step. Every month, or quarter (depending on your subscription) we’ll login to your website and run a check. Based on our findings we’ll create a report, and we’ll work steadily through this list.
What happened to our Gold & Platinum review?
Instead of the Gold and Platinum review we now offer Yoast SEO Care. In this service we not only give recommendations, we also implement improvements!
What do we review?
We’ll do an in-depth analysis of your website, checking more than 200 important SEO and Usability characteristics. We’ll manually check and evaluate:
- Site speed
- Site structure
- HTML and XML sitemaps
- Your use of structured data (f.i. schema.org)
- And many, many more aspects of your site
Some of the clients we’ve worked for:
We’ve provided SEO consulting to some of the biggest brands in the world. Some of the companies we currently work for include:
We’ve seen and learned from the big sites, but we also did website reviews for the bakery on the corner of the street. The reason? There’s nothing we love more than watching a website site rise up to optimal performance levels after implementing our recommendations.
Who will review and improve your site?
All website reviews are the result of the Yoast team looking at your site in-depth, not an automated analysis! Meet our SEO consultants:
- Michiel Heijmans, one of the first bloggers in the Netherlands, co-founder of one of the first blogs about web design and blogging and a veteran in online marketing, having been in this business for more than 15 years.
- Joost de Valk, the founder of Yoast.com, a leading WordPress plugin developer and a consultant for global brands like eBay, the Guardian and many more. He regularly speaks on online marketing conferences throughout the world on topics such as SEO, Content Strategy and Conversion Optimization.
- Annelieke van den Berg, a behavioral scientist, with a Master’s degree in Social Sciences. She’s skilled to know how the majority of people act when surfing the Internet, a skill that comes in handy when performing a site review. Since she started working at Yoast she performed over 300 site reviews!
- Judith Terbeek-Arts studied Communications in Eindhoven. She has over 13 years of professional experience, both online and offline, gained when working in advertising and communications. The knowledge she gathered over the years she now uses in our site reviews.
- Patrick Kuijpers is a self-taught SEO with a background in IT. He focuses more on the technical aspects of SEO, has a passion for problem solving and understanding why some websites rank badly. Next to this he is constantly improving his allround SEO and conversion knowledge and uses this to your advantage.
- Jaromir Ekstijn is an educational expert with a masters degree in Educational Sciences. Being responsible for the Yoast Academy SEO courses, his focus lies on really helping you understand how to optimize your site.
- Michelle Foolen is a social psychologist with a lot of teaching experience. Experience she uses to explain SEO to our site review customers. Next to that, she uses her social psychology background for User eXperience and conversion.
- Meike Hendriks is an online marketing fanatic. After finishing her studies Fashion Business Management, she started working as an SEO at a big eCommerce company. She soon found out she wanted more of SEO and wanted to help others with their SEO.