You need to renew your subscription!
You’ve received a notification that you need to renew because your product subscription has expired. Quickly fix this to use all Yoast features again.
Which problems occur if you don’t fix this:
- Your site won’t be up to date with the latest Google updates.
- You won’t have access to new features and updates.
- You can’t contact support for help.
- You’re more vulnerable to security issues.
How can you solve this problem?
Depending on your situation, there are 2 different ways to solve this.
1. Renew your subscriptions in your My.Yoast account
Follow these 5 steps to renew your subscription.
- Log into your MyYoast account.
- Go to “Account”.
- Find the subscription you want to renew and click “Manage”. If you don’t see a subscription, it has expired too long ago and you need to buy a new one.
- Renew your subscription by clicking “extend subscription with a year”.
- Follow the steps in the checkout and complete your payment.
2. Buy a new product subscription
You can’t renew your subscription if it expired more than 30 days ago. In this case, you need to buy a new subscription. This also means that your subscription isn’t visible in your MyYoast account.Buy a new Yoast SEO Premium subscription