We no longer offer a free plan for Yoast SEO for Shopify
In October 2022, we removed the free plan from the Yoast SEO for Shopify app. This means that right now, we only offer a paid plan for the Shopify app. To make up for the inconvenience, we offer a great discount to users that were already on the free plan. Read on to find out more!
Table of contents
What happens with users on the free plan?
Users on the Yoast SEO for Shopify free plan will have access to the Yoast SEO for Shopify app until 10:00 AM CET on December 20th, 2022. After that, these users will lose access. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
To make up for the inconvenience, we do, however, have a great offer for you. When you open the Yoast SEO app in your Shopify backend, you will see the following screen:
On this screen, you can choose between:
- Switching to the Yoast SEO for Shopify subscription (and making use of the special offer)
- Deactivating Yoast SEO
Let’s dive into these two options in a bit more detail.
Switching to the Yoast SEO for Shopify subscription
If you decide to make use of the offer and to switch to the paid Yoast SEO for Shopify subscription, you’ll continue to have access to Yoast SEO after December 20th, 2022. Therefore, you’ll:
- get instant SEO improvements on your site, like automatically added structured data;
- get real-time help creating SEO-optimized content that both your customers and search engines love;
- be able to control and optimize how your search results look;
- get 24/7 live chat and email support;
- get access to our online SEO courses in Yoast SEO academy.
Read more about the advantages of switching to a Yoast SEO for Shopify subscription! Please note that the offer is only valid until 10:00 AM CET on December 20th, 2022.
Deactivating Yoast SEO
If you decide not to upgrade to the Yoast SEO subscription, you can deactivate Yoast SEO. Clicking the “Deactivate Yoast SEO” button will remove all theme modifications by Yoast SEO. After that, you can delete Yoast SEO.