How to add your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools
Yoast SEO allows you to connect your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools so you can track how Yandex is crawling your website.
- Go to Yandex Webmaster Tools
Log in, if needed.
- Click the plus sign button to add your website.
- Type your website’s URL in the box.
- Click the yellow ‘Add’ button to continue.
- Copy the verification code.
You will want to use the meta tag under the first tab. Only copy the code that is in the apostrophes after the content part of the markup, as per the image below.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘Yoast SEO’.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘Yoast SEO’.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
The ‘Yoast SEO’ settings will expand providing you with additional options. Click on ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘General’ and then ‘Site connections’.
On the left, you will see the Settings menu. Click the menu item ‘General’ and then go to ‘Site connections’.
- Paste the code in Yandex input field.
Paste the code you copied earlier in the input field below ‘Yandex’.
- Click ‘ Save changes’.
- Switch back to Yandex Webmaster Tools and click ‘Check’.
Congratulations! You’ve connected your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools. Now you can use the dashboard tools to submit your sitemap and robots.txt files.
- How to add your website to Baidu Webmaster Tools
- How to add your website to Bing Webmaster Tools
- How to add your website to Google Search Console