How to add your website to Bing Webmaster Tools
Yoast SEO allows you to connect your site to Bing Webmaster Tools. By connecting your website to Bing Webmaster Tools, you will be able to track how Bing is crawling your website. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of connecting your website to Bing Webmaster Tools.
1) You must have an account with Microsoft in order to connect your site to Bing Webmaster Tools.
2) If you already verified your site with Google Search Console, you can skip verifying with Yoast SEO, and leave the Bing verification code input filed in Yoast SEO blank.
Adding your site to Bing Webmaster Tools with Yoast SEO
- Go to Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Enter your site URL address in the ‘Enter your site URL’ field.
When you’ve filled in your site URL, click ‘Add’.
- Select the option to verify your site using an HTML meta tag.
Select the option called ‘HTML Meta Tag’.
- Click the ‘Copy’ button to copy the meta tag.
- Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your ‘Dashboard’.
- Click on ‘Yoast SEO’.
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘Yoast SEO’.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
The ‘Yoast SEO’ settings will expand, providing you with additional options. Click on ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Site connections’.
In the Yoast SEO settings menu, click ‘Site connections’.
- Add the code under ‘Bing’.
Paste the code you just copied in the input field below ‘Bing’.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
- Switch back to Bing Webmaster Tools and click ‘Verify’.
- How to add your website to Baidu Webmaster Tools
- How to add your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools
- How to add your website to Google Search Console