When you leave a comment on yoast.com, you have to agree to these terms:
- Anonymous comments are not accepted. You have to use your real name, comments under a handle or brand name will be marked as spam.
- As an anti spam regulation, you have to confirm ownership of your email address, through an email verification process, before your comment will be placed. Your email address will not be published and will never be sold to others.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Be nice.
- The Yoast editorial team reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Yoast.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact us through the contact form.
We reserve to right to change this comment policy as and when needed.