Site structure training
- Rank better with the right site structure
- Effectively guide Google and visitors to your most important pages
- Start the online SEO training whenever it suits you
- Great for your blog, online shop and/or company website!
Yoast SEO Premium + Academy
- Unlock access to all Yoast SEO academy courses
- Also includes the Yoast SEO Premium plugin
- Be first to get new features & tools, before everyone else
- Learn to do SEO yourself
- Improve your rankings right away
Start a free sample lesson!
- Try the Site structure training out for free!
- Get a taste of what this course is like with a sample lesson
- Easy access through MyYoast and Yoast SEO academy
After this training…
- You’ll create the optimal site structure for visitors and search engines alike
- You’ll be able to rank for important keywords with powerful SEO landing pages
- You’ll be able to improve traffic to your most important sales or blog pages
- Your internal links will keep people on your site longer
- You’ll know how to categorize and tag your content
- You’ll be able to maintain your optimized site structure by using redirects
And you’ll be ready to develop a great, holistic content strategy. SEO simply can’t be boiled down to one topic. That’s why we have great follow-up lessons on Content SEO within reach in our Yoast SEO academy premium subscription!
This Site structure training is for you because:
- You’re struggling to make your most important pages rank
- Your most important pages aren’t getting the most traffic
- You want to maintain control over your content on your growing website
- You want to improve sales by setting up an effective internal linking structure
- New articles aren’t showing up in the search results
What topics are covered in this Site structure training?
- Introduction to site structure
- Why Google needs a good site structure to rank your pages
- The basic elements of a good site structure: site organization and contextual linking
- Why site structure is a problem no plugin can solve, and you have to do it yourself.
- How more visitors will end up on important pages with a clear site structure.
- Organizing your site
- How using categories and tags help SEO by organizing your site
- How to set up a good menu and breadcrumbs
- How archive pages help you rank for important keywords
- Contextual linking
- How to improve traffic and sales by using links within your content
- How to make sure people will actually read your most important content
- How to tell Google which page you want to rank
- Landing pages
- How to structure a good SEO sales page
- How to structure your most important blog posts
- Maintaining your site structure
- Why maintaining your site structure is important
- How adding redirects helps you to manage content you want to delete
- How to prevent pages from competing for rankings
- How to make sure your linking structure stays effective when your site grows
After this course, you’ll be able to optimize your site structure, but what about your content? Is it in line with your visitor’s needs? Are your texts well-written and optimized for search engines? Take the Yoast SEO Premium subscription, and learn how to elevate your content with expert keyword research and flawless SEO copywriting!
- Over 1.5 hours of instructional videos
- Quizzes to train what you’ve learned
- PDF files so you can easily check the tips again while working on your website
- Certificate & badge to show on your website, resume, or LinkedIn profile
- Access for 1 whole year
Who teaches this course?
All content for this course is created by the SEO experts at Yoast:
- They’re the creators of the #1 SEO plugin for WordPress worldwide
- Companies such as Facebook, eBay, and The Guardian rely on them for their SEO strategies
- Features Jono Alderson, our resident SEO expert / marketing technologist who speaks at conferences all over the world
How much time do I need for this Site structure training?
You can watch all the videos in 1.5 hours. Completing the entire course including reading materials and quizzes can be done in a day. You’ll have access to all course material for 1 whole year, so you can spread it out as you like.
Ready to make a significant investment in your SEO development? Get the Yoast SEO academy Premium subscription and access the invaluable knowledge of our SEO experts.
Not sure yet? Get a free sample lesson!
You can take free sample lessons of all our training courses. Take one actual lesson to see whether the training is for you, no strings attached!