December 10th, 2013
- Fixed: Store locator gave unexpected results with a lot of locations
- Store locator popup checkboxes didn’t work correctly. Now they do. The scrollbar is gone too.
- Fixed: When some locations don’t have geo locations, map with all locations fails
- Fixed: Map failed when some locations don’t have lat/long coordinates
- Added documentation for CSV import
- Updated .pot file
- Updated ru_RU translation
December 4th, 2013
- Checkbox ‘Hide closed days’ in widget-admin now works.
- Added filter ‘wpseo_local_location_route_title_name’ for title ‘route’ of widget and shortcode
- Added esc_html to filter ‘wpseo_local_location_title_tag_name’
- Replaced WPSEO_LOCAL_URL constants by using plugins_url() so that it can be filtered (where needed)
- Added a store locator. Gives you the possibility to let people search for the neirest store/office
- Added a custom taxonomy for categorizing your locations
- You can enter custom URL’s for your locations now
- Better icons for adding shortcodes
- Better UI for selecting the map style when adding a map shortcode
- Added possibility to add comma separated ID’s to wpseo_map shortcode for selectively showing locations on a map
- Added a second field for a phone number (office, mobile etc.)
- Allow HTML in the “Extra comment” field in the Address and Opening Hours widgets
- Updated .pot file
Sep 20th, 2013
- When outputting opening hours on its own, don’t add schema.org
- When using the “insert address” button it inserts the entire address with phone, country, fax, ect whether or not it’s checked.
- When “hide closing days” isn’t checked it still hides them.
- Added page layout options for Genesis themes
- Added quarters for the opening hours
- Added shortcode ( [wpseo_all_locations] ) to display all your locations at once.
- Added icons to shortcode buttons
- Added opening hours shortcode button
- Allow license key to be set by constant WPSEO_LOCAL_LICENSE. Key will be hidden if valid.
- Created option to show URL in address detail and in info-box in Google Map
- Deleted unnecessary files
- Updated hu_HU & ru_RU
- Updated .pot file
May 29th, 2013
- Apostrophe in company name created issues. Not anymore
- Setting Unit system works again
- When specifying a business type and saving, the chosen business type is now selected.
- Opening hours now display correctly if the opening hours are set to two sets, and only one set is used
- Shortcodes can now be inserted visually (button opens popup with settings)
- Google Maps is now responsive (fluid width)
- Hide link in popup box (Google Map) when there’s just one location
- Added comment box in the address and opening hours widgets, for extra (optional) comments.
April 24th, 2013
- Make sure maps work on https.
- Improve JS output.
- Fix several widget bugs.
- Remove jQuery dependency.
- Move JS to external file.
- Updated ru_RU translation.
- Added Swedish and Polish.
- Allow more values in shortcodes to set stuff to false.
- Fix bounds for Maps.
- Make maps output search engine indexable links too.
- Added ru_RU translation.
- Fix activation hook to work on add_option instead of just update_option, so activation works immediately.
- Multiple maps embedded on one page now work properly.
- Dropdowns with chosen script now line out properly.
- Google Maps geocoder script + maps embed scripts now properly enqueued and outputted in footer instead of within content.
- Maps shortcode output bug fixed.
- Inline documentation:
- Added link to FAQ entry about schema.org business types.
- Added back LocalBusiness business type to top of business type select.
- You can now use “Current location” for widgets, so you can use them on the locations pages. They’ll output nothing outside of locations.
- Added da_DK, hu_HU, it_IT and nl_NL translations.
Fix the update functionality.
- Added hide_closed option to opening hours shortcode and widgets.
- Added option to show fax number and email address in both shortcode and widget.
- Improved UI for opening hours.
- Switched to a better endpoint for Google Maps Geocode API.
- Added state to KML file output.
- “undefined” URL in maps shortcode and widgets.
- Fixed several notices.
- Values “off” and “no” now properly work for shortcodes.