Jaimie Sirovich tagged me, so I’m now thinking of 5 things you didn’t know about me yet. I guess these are good:
- I studied Theology, yet didn’t finish it. The reason? Once I met my girlfriend, priesthood didn’t seem all that much fun…
- I have a son, Tycho, who is 6 months old, and I work at home one day each week so I can take care of him. I absolutely love these days alone with him.
- My girlfriend is actually smarter than I am, she’s a Ph. D. student, studying criminology at the university of Nijmegen.
- We have a Guinea pig, called “Linux” (hey, my girlfriend got to pick the animal, I got to pick the name).
- My girlfriend picks the clothes I get to wear each day, heck, she even get’s to pick what I’m writing in this list.
Check out the blog tag tree if you have no clue what this is about.