GreaseMonkey statistics detector
It’s now time to give this script it’s own place within my site, because it keeps evolving and has shown it’s use to me several times in the last weeks already.
Installing this script is quite easy:
- Make sure you have Greasemonkey installed.
- Click on the install link.
- When the Greasemonkey popup appears, wait untill you can click the install button and then click it.
- You’re all done.
- (Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog feed to know of updates though!).
These versions of the script have been released:
- Version 1.4.2: added detection of GoStats.
- Version 1.4.1: added detection of the new Google Analytics tracker and the MS Gatineau tracker.
- Version 1.4: added
class="snap_nopreview"to prevent Snap previews on pages with Snap installed.
- Version 1.3.10: yet another fix of ClickTale detection.
- Version 1.3.9: added Google Adwords Conversion Scripts detection.
- Version 1.3.8: added Clicky.
- Version 1.3.7: fixed detection of ClickTale.
- Version 1.3.6: fixed a bug in RealTracker detection.
- Version 1.3.5: added ClickTale and StatCounter.
- Version 1.3.4: added ClickDensity and Bobum.
- Version 1.3.3: added Prophet and fixed erroneous Onestat/Sitestat warning.
- Version 1.3.2: added 103bees and CrazyEgg.
- Version 1.3: added Enquisite and IndexTools.
- Version 1.2: fixed issues where scripts weren’t detected and/or the message couldn’t be seen because the script was in an iframe.
- Version 1.1: added ClickTracks, Performancing, QuantCast and WebTrends.
- Version 1.0.
Currently, the script detects the following packages:
- CheckIt SE tracking
- eXTReMe Tracking
- Google Analytics
- MS Gatineau
- Omniture SiteCatalyst
Known issues about this script to be solved some day. If you encounter an error which is not listed here, please contact me!
- When a script is loaded in an iframe a message can’t be displayed. (solved 06-nov-2006)
- When a script is loaded in a frameset a message can’t always be displayed.