In my previous post I explained how I used the Types plugin to create a new custom post type. That custom post type will be used to display a table of supported themes for my WordPress SEO plugin, and is therefor called wpseo-theme. Now the trick here is that I want users to be able …Read: "Use Gravity Forms to submit custom post types"
So, after reading the article on getting from your website’s goal to a proper site structure, and having determined which kinds of page templates and functionality you’ll need, you’re ready for the next step: designing and developing your site. At the end of this article I’ll go through a short list of often-needed functionality, and …Read: "Design & development of your WordPress CMS"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »