Homepage SEO does not exist. That was the statement in my post on homepage SEO. However, a lot of the people that commented on our site, and on Twitter and Facebook, still feel that a homepage should be optimized for a keyword. Perhaps optimizing your homepage for search engines works for some of you, but ranking in Google …Read: "Homepage optimization"
Content writing archives - Page 13 of 13
Focusing on long tail keywords is a great SEO tactic. Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific – and usually longer – than more commonly searched for keywords. Long tail keywords get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific. They allow …Read: "Why focus on long tail keywords?"
The first time I used the Yoast SEO plugin I was amazed by the ease of use and by the many features it contains. And still, our analysis offers everything you need to fine-tune your text in such a way search engines will be more likely to rank your content. I genuinely believe that the …Read: "The temptation of the green bullet in Yoast SEO!"
Browse our SEO Blog categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »