There’s nothing like a small conference and party with a bunch of SEO rockstars, with so few people around that you’ll get the chance to really go in-depth on your topic. I’ve learned this myself while attending the fabulous SEOktoberfest, by far the most valuable conference I go to each year. It’s small and has only a few spots, exactly the kind of intimacy that gets the top dog SEO’s and online marketers to give out their latest and best tricks.
When Roy, Richard & his wife Sharon and myself decided it was time to do something together, and get a good SEO conference going in Holland, we looked at that model and decided that we’d be sincere in our flattery and copy them. We’ve got a few assets of our own: the conference will be held in Amsterdam, one of the best party cities in the world, during Koninginnedag, the best party in that city, held in honor of our queen.
We’ve also attracted some top dog speakers. So far, we’ve got a few names:
- Frank Watson, aka Aussiewebmaster, forum editor at SearchEngineWatch and one of the original PPC experts.
- Marcus Tandler, aka Mediadonis, German super affiliate and all round online marketing hero.
- Bob Rains, what to say about Bob… He worked in high-profile leadership roles for Everest Poker, Betfair, Karmaloop.com, PUMA, and many other top-tier organizations, and is a global super affiliate.
- Dennis Goedegebuure, the Director of SEO at eBay.
- Me and my buddy Roy will speak as well, but we’ll be joined by a couple more industry luminaries, names to follow soon :)
Want more info or can’t wait to sign up? Go to the site, seoroyale.com.