I’ve upgraded four plugins last night. Let me list them here one by one and what I’ve fixed:
- Google Analytics for WordPress
Tested with 2.7 and changed the explanation about the account ID.
Fixed an annoying custom field bug that would sometimes make duplicate custom field entries, and made sure the code was really working, so you can now disable sociable on a per post/page basis.
- Meta Robots WordPress plugin
Fixed the widget for the admin that allowed you to change meta robots setting on a per page basis.
Made sure the plugin worked correctly with
is_front_page()as well as
- Blog Metrics
Fixed two division by zero warnings that would occur when people installed blog metrics on an empty blog.
Fixed the plugin to work on blogs where the front page and posts page had been defined differently, as well as blogs where WordPress is installed in a subdirectory.
Support for my plugins
I’ve also changed the way I’m going to handle plugin bug reports and support requests. From now on, each plugin page points to its own support tag page on the WordPress support forums. There I can handle questions all at once, instead of getting a gazillion emails each day about issues I’m already either working on or have fixed.
You’ll find the forums by clicking on the “search help” icon next to the download icon.