Are you an expert in WordPress and do HTML, CSS and JQuery have no secrets for you? Then we’d love to meet you! We’re looking for a WordPress Developer to work fulltime on improving yoast.com and make it awesome!
What we need is the following:
- Expert level HTML, CSS and jQuery is required.
- Experience with WordPress (especially theming) is a big plus.
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus.
We’d prefer you speak Dutch and English. We would expect you to work from our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). We will not consider remote workers for this job and we will not help you relocate.
What we're offering
- A chance to work at one of the most reputable SEO companies in the world (7.5 million users!).
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen
- An opportunity to learn a lot and learn it fast in one of the leading SEO companies.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers.
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work.
- A MacBook Pro.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Plus many other benefits: (volunteer days, a great pension plan, lunch)
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO building days. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!