Technical Quality Assurance Engineer
We’re looking for a Technical Quality Assurance Engineer who is responsible for manual and automated testing, triaging our issue backlog and debugging issues.
Before we send a bug report to a developer, we need to make sure it's clearly scoped, verified and prioritized. We’re looking for a technical quality assurance engineer to help us do that. While doing this, you’ll need to build up comprehensive knowledge of our WordPress plugins. To do that you will need to find your way around the underlying code.
We are looking for
- a strong communicator and a problem solver
- A fast learner, who quickly acquires new contexts
- A colleague who can use his/her development experience to help users by helping improve the overall quality of our software
- someone who cares about quality and loves testing
Further, we’re looking for you if you have
- an HBO educational level, preferably in informatics/information science or related field
- knowledge of HTML, CSS
- experience with browser testing, debugging with the inspector is a plus
- knowledge/understanding of SEO is a plus
- experience with WordPress and WordPress plugins is a plus
What we're offering
- A chance to work at one of the most reputable SEO companies in the world
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen
- An opportunity to learn a lot in one of the leading SEO companies
- A competitive salary
- Many other benefits like a great pension plan and a delicious lunch every workday
Besides all of that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO build day and lots of fun parties.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!