More than 7.5 million people worldwide use Yoast products, which makes us one of the most influential companies in the SEO and WordPress markets. We’re continually trying to improve our products, making them faster, enjoyable and beautiful. That’s where you come in!
You will dive headfirst into our plugin to find out how everything is connected. You know all the features and how they have been built. You will be our technical know-it-all and troubleshoot issues whenever they appear. You will test the plugin - mainly the user side of it. In addition, you’ll be debugging, making bug reports and reproducing bugs.
We’re looking for a technical product specialist who has the eyes of a hawk. You’re able to keep a complete overview of all features, bugs, API’s, compatibility errors and process. You should be able to quickly switch between different teams.
- You have professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- You know your way around Web Inspector
- You can read code. It’s a bonus if you can write it as well
- Experience with Xdebug (bonus)
- Experience with PHP and JS debugging (bonus)
- You have strong analytical skills
Not experienced in one or more of the above? No problem, we’re looking for someone who’s interested in these areas and has the skills to learn quickly.
We’d prefer you speak Dutch and English. We would expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). We will not consider remote workers for this job and we will not help you relocate.
What we're offering
- A chance to work at one of the most reputable SEO companies in the world (7.5 million users!).
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen
- An opportunity to learn a lot and learn it fast in one of the leading SEO companies.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers.
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work.
- A MacBook Pro.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Plus many other benefits: (volunteer days, a great pension plan, lunch)
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO building days. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.