Are you a customer focused software tester? Do you know how to show our development team both the frustrations and enthusiasm a user can experience while working with our software? If so, read on!
As a software tester you’re not only testing our products; you have a big say in the testing process itself. You will determine the best testing strategy together with your colleagues. Innovative ideas and suggestions to improve our products and processes are very welcome. You do everything in your power to optimize every part of the testing process. In this job you get a lot of freedom and responsibilities. You are an experienced tester and don’t shy away from discussions with developers. You know how to break software and love to work on making quality products. Also:
- You have professional and intellectual capacities at the academic or higher professional education level
- TMap and ISTQB Foundation certification is welcome
- You have worked with Agile testing
- You are familiar with methods like Kanban (which we use) or Scrum
- Experience in UI testing is a plus
- Experience in UI test automation is a plus
- You’re eager and got the skills to learn fast
- You’re open to giving and receiving feedback
- You’re a great communicator and know how to discuss your views with your colleagues
We’d prefer you speak Dutch and English. We would expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). We will not consider remote workers for this job and we will not help you relocate.
What we're offering
- A chance to work at one of the most reputable SEO companies in the world (9 million users!)
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen
- An opportunity to learn a lot and learn it fast in one of the leading SEO companies
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and most importantly, passionate developers
- Daily stand-ups to improve communication and give team members feedback on their work
- A MacBook
- A competitive salary, of course
- Plus many other benefits: (a great pension plan, lunch)
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO building day. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences. At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy. We serve a global customer base, with a focus on the US. Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team-effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!