Social media assistant
Is Social Media a big part of your daily routine? Do you know what went viral and what is trending? Is it your dream job to create content for social media platforms and have a large international audience engaging with your posts? Keep reading, we’re looking for you!
Yoast is one of the biggest players in the world of SEO and WordPress with over 12 million users worldwide. Because of our rapidly growing company and the amount of work that comes with it, we’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to support us!
What you’ll do
- You will focus mainly on the day-to-day posting on all of our Social Media platforms.
- You’ll write posts for our social media platforms.
- You’ll respond to the comments on our Social Media Platforms.
- You'll search the (social) web for interesting posts to repost/ share or like.
- You’ll contribute to the launch of planned and spontaneous social activities and campaigns.
- You’ll assist in the implementation of the social media strategy.
What we’re looking for
Sounds like your dream starter job? We're looking for someone who is proactive and lives on the internet. Next to that, our dream candidate has:
- Great copywriting skills in English adjusted to the different target audiences.
- Experience with social media, like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. You don’t need to have professional experience, as long as you’re very active on social media yourself.
- An interest in Yoast, our software and our (online) community.
- Skills to get to know our culture as soon as possible and to translate that in the use of our Social Media Platforms.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of social media and how it never sleeps, and is able to schedule your day accordingly.
- It’s a plus if you’re already part of the WordPress or Yoast community.
What we're offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere.
- Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary of € 2.300-2.700,- (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
Are you interested? Then respond before May 16, 2021. The application procedure consists of three interviews. Do you have questions? We'll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Our recruitment code applies to all applications)
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We’re a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!