Social Media Assistant
Do you love Social Media? Do you like to come up with witty responses to social media messages? Would you like to create content for social media platforms with a large international audience? Keep reading! We’re looking for you!
We don’t have to tell you that hashtags and engagement are important on Instagram. You know how to reach an audience on Facebook and how to write a call to action that’s more than just a ‘click here’.
Yoast is one of the biggest players in the world of SEO and WordPress with over 9 million users worldwide. Because of our rapidly growing company and the amount of work that comes with it, we’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to support us!
What you’ll do
You will focus mainly on the day-to-day posting on all of our Social Media platforms:
- You’ll write posts for our social media platforms.
- You’ll respond to the comments on our Social Media Platforms.
- You’ll contribute to the launch of planned and spontaneous social activities and campaigns.
- You’ll assist in the implementation of the social media strategy.
What we’re looking for
Sounds like your dream starter job? We're looking for someone who is proactive and can work independently. Next to that, our dream candidate has:
- HBO level act and thinking skills.
- Great copywriting skills in both Dutch and English.
- Experience with social media, like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You don’t need to have professional experience, as long as you’re very active on social media yourself.
- An interest in Yoast and our software.
- Skills to get to know our culture as soon as possible and to translate that in the use of our Social Media Platforms.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
What we offer you
Convinced you're the one for this job? We offer:
- 28-40 hours a week.
- A chance to work on some of the most used web software in the world, currently used by more than 9 million websites!
- A young, fast-growing company that wants to seize opportunities with you.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen.
- An Apple MacBook.
- A competitive gross salary of €2000,-/€2250,- (depending on your experience and educational level).
- Many other benefits like a chance to work as a volunteer five days a year, a great pension plan and a delicious lunch every workday.
Besides all of the above, we do a lot of cool stuff together. We have for example, annual LEGO build days and a lot of fun parties.
Ready to apply?
We are looking forward to your application letter! Please, take the following in mind: we’d prefer you to speak Dutch and English, we would expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen) and submitting a motivation letter is a required part of the procedure.
This vacancy will close on November 28th. The job interviews will be planned on December 3rd.
Do you still have some questions about the job? Do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!