TEAM Research & Development
Front end architect
We’re seeking a talented Front End Architect to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of SEO for everyone!
Find your dream job
What are you going to do?
As the driving force behind our technical vision, you’ll play a pivotal role in creating seamless user interfaces that shape the future of online discovery. Join us now and be at the forefront of SEO innovation helping website owners thrive in the ever-evolving digital world.
Who are you?
You can work across the entire engineering team regardless of team structure, learning and understanding how the existing software and user interfaces are built and plotting a path that helps us reach our technical goals – all while supporting the business delivering new features to market.
What are we looking for
What are your skills?
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- 5+ years of experience as a technical leader or architect
- Develop architectures and designs to support our long-term business direction.
- Balancing features, technical evolution, and a desire to consolidate multiple implementations.
- Play a lead role in project discovery and definition. Determine high level scope estimates and help teams turn ideas into requirements and designs.
- Constantly stay on top of industry trends helping to bring the best of the outside world to Yoast.
- Consistently strive to deliver high-quality software
- Experience with building and distributing reusable components and technologies on top of these frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL relational databases
- Help teams understand what it means to build scalable, high security, testable, observable software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Mentor other software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile software development life cycle
- Experience with frontend CSS/Sass frameworks (Tailwind preferred)
- Proficiency with the command line, git, and other development tools, like Webpack, Babel, Lerna, etc
- PHP and/or WordPress plugin experience a plus
We believe that it’s useful to have flexible working hours and we offer (paid) parental-, care- and extra-long partner leave.
10% for education
You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
Exercise and stay fit!
We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
We have a bonus scheme and a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
25 vacation days (based on 40 hours) and five volunteer days, which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club or to supervise a school trip, for example.
We have a really fun company culture with lots of team building activities. We’ll host a dinner and drinks event every quarter and do lots of fun stuff in between!
These collegues can’t wait to meet you
Join a diverse group of skilled professionals, who work collaboratively following methodologies like Agile or DevOps to create, test, and improve Yoast SEO.
I enjoy building SOLID solutions for challenging problems.
Happy to share my experience and collaborate with other developers to create the best products!
Senior developer – Team lead
Let's build awesome products together and improve the web!
Front End Architect
We love to hear your ambitions!
We are Yoast! As a company, Yoast strives for openness, diversity, and equal opportunities. Our team consists of about 140 people. We have around 100 people working in Wijchen, The Netherlands, and the rest of the Yoasters are based all over the globe. We’re always looking for awesome people who want to help us grow.
It doesn’t matter where you live
Do you want to work at Yoast but aren’t sure if it’s worth the commute? Perhaps you don’t want to move to Wijchen? That doesn’t have to be a problem: with hybrid working you can partly work from the office and partly work from home.