Are you passionate about data? Do you see all the possibilities data can offer? Can’t wait to analyze huge datasets? And do you have some working experience? Then we are looking for you!
With over a million visitors on our website per month, over 10 million users of our software and thousands of users of our courses, we got a whole lot of data. This data is stored in different types of databases. We’re looking for a colleague that knows how to combine and analyze this data. Insights we need to improve our products even more.
Preferably, you’ve got some experience with data cleaning, enriching and combining datasets. Besides these skills, you know a thing or two about statistic — and predictive analyses. Plus, you know how to present data in an attractive way.
- For this job you need to have:
- Experience with SQL and Excel.
- Experience with R and/or Python.
- Knowledge of Elastic (ELK) / Kibana or the willingness to master this.
- Professional and intellectual capacities to be of higher professional education or academic level (hbo/wo).
- You know how to work independently.
- You’re self-starting, responsible and structured.
We’d prefer you to speak Dutch and English. We would expect you to work out of our office in Wijchen, NL (near Nijmegen). This means that we do not hire remotely, or relocate employees.
What we're offering
- A chance to work on some of the most used web software in the world.
- A pleasant, challenging and innovative work atmosphere in Wijchen.
- You’ll join a team of skilled, experienced and passionate colleagues.
- A chance to work as a volunteer five days a year.
- A salary between €2.600,- and €3.400,- based on full-time, per month
- Plus many other benefits like a great pension plan, a fully paid lunch break etc.
Besides that, we do a lot of cool stuff together, like our annual LEGO build days. But most importantly, we offer an innovative learning environment.
We are looking forward to your cover letter either in English or Dutch. Submitting a cover letter is a required part of the procedure. This vacancy will close on September 9th. The application process consists of three parts: an introductory job interview (September 18th), a practical interview, and a final meeting. These steps might take place on multiple days. A social media screening might be part of the procedure. Have questions about the job? Do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We're a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, Drupal, Magento 2 and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!