Are you a continuous improvement engineer with a passion for pipeline optimization? Do you want to work for an international SEO frontrunner with a growth mindset?
As a CI engineer you are the owner of the continuous integration pipelines at Yoast. You are constantly busy with optimizing and extending the pipelines. As a CI engineer you know how to estimate our developers' needs, developing and maintaining the pipelines that connect with their processes.
What are you going to do?
As a CI engineer you are part of a small, informal DevOps team consisting of three colleagues and you often work in close collaboration. As a team you are responsible for the transition from development to operations. The most important stakeholders are our senior developers and QA specialists.
- You manage the plugin development environment in Docker
- Management of Jenkins and creation of CI pipelines
- You are responsible for the management of Travis, and migration of Travis to Jenkins
- Migration of Jenkins setup to the cloud using Kubernetes
Who are you?
- You have a university degree or equivalent (at minimum), preferably in computer science, ICT, or a similar area.
- You have a minimum of three years experience in a similar role.
- Linux, Bash, and container management tools like Docker and Kubernetes hold no secrets for you.
- When something doesn't go to plan or you see room for improvement, your inner Sherlock or Cherry Holmes is on the case and you research solutions pro-actively.
- You have a good sense of what the stakeholders need in terms of technical implementation.
- You speak and write English fluently, preferably with a minimum proficiency of C1 level.
What we're offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary ranging from €2500 to €4500 per month, depending on your experience
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- A bonus scheme paid out at the end of the year.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education or training.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
Interested? The application process consists of three parts: an introductory job interview, a practical interview, and a final meeting with some of our board members. These steps might take place on multiple days. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
If you have any questions about this role, please get in touch! You can send your queries to email@example.com.
Yoast consists of a rapidly growing team of internet enthusiasts. We’re a start-up with a very good international reputation when it comes to SEO and website optimization. Multiple times per week we publish free SEO and/or web development related articles on our blogs. We organize MeetUps and speak at conferences.
At Yoast, we are very community-minded and highly value Open Source. We provide both free and paid plugins for WordPress, NEOS, and TYPO3, and are always looking to expand our field of work. Besides software, we sell online (SEO) courses in our Yoast Academy.
Our company is continuously in development. We create a lot of new products. Next to ongoing improvements of our Yoast SEO plugins, we publish courses on a frequent basis. The development of new products is mostly done internally and is a real team effort. Our team consists of authors, illustrators, marketeers, developers, and researchers. Together, we build new innovative SEO products!