I’m currently at Made in 48 hours lecturing a few hundred people about effective search engine marketing and search engine optimization. The event has been set up by Doug Richard, known to people in the UK as a former Dragon from Dragon’s Den and a serial entrepreneur, VC and teacher of small business and startups.
Doug has just announced Doug Richard’s Mentoring Club, which is a project we’ll be working on together to provide expert advice and on going support for Startups and Small Businesses. We’ll provide practical, pragmatic, effective advice in everything from ecommerce, sales, marketing, web design, raising finance, public relations, social media marketing, SEO, SEM, etc. etc.
Now, here’s the thing: we’re launching with just 100 seats . . . so if you want to sign up (for just £ 95 + VAT/month), do it now!
A quick overview of what we’ll offer
We will deliver new information, resources and support to our Mentoring Club members every week.
- Twice a month we’ll offer a Morning Conference over our Live Learning interface which will allow Doug, and other speakers as required, to address selected questions from members of the group in real time. Group members will also have an opportunity to connect with and support one another during these meetings.
- Twice a month we’ll deliver a Podcast that covers issues and questions not addressed in the live session. The podcast will be authored by Doug and others as required by the topic of their questions.
- Additional support will be provided via email or via an online forum.
- Quarterly, we’ll offer a closed conference for our members and selected guests which will focus on one business critical theme like sales, product development, financing, marketing, working with investors, etc.
- We will be offering more benefits over time . . .
We believe this structure will allow us to meet the needs of our members, and it will allow our members to become sources of support and information for one another. Entrepreneurs and small business owners can do a great deal to give one another the opportunities that build great enterprises, that is why we’re doing this. Now remember, there’s only 100 spots, we’ve already sold a good portion of that to the attendees here, so you should, if you’re interested, sign up as fast as soon as you can!