My friend Patrick Altoft and I were talking about his crawl rate tracker plugin yesterday, discussing some possible new features. He mentioned that it didn’t work on 2.5, more specifically, that the install failed on 2.5. Luckily, Mezza had e-mailed him a fix, I tested it for him and it proved to work.
Next to that fix I added some other stuff, first of which is tracking of Technoratibot, as you can see here:
Another new feature is the stats button per page. It adds a small button to the end of a post, to allow you to quickly access the bot statistics for that page. It looks like this:
Check out his post, and download the Crawl Rate Tracker!