I use Clicky for most of my day-to-day tracking and analysis, only using Google Analytics for the harder analyses. One of the things Clicky can do most wonderfully is track outbound clicks. There’s an issue however when you start routing your affiliate links through a script or on-site redirect. I redirect mine through /out/ here …Read: "Tracking Outbound / Affiliate Links with getClicky"
Analytics archives - Page 7 of 7
In my post last week about social buttons, I included code samples for Clicky Analytics. I got some emails asking me why I use Clicky and Google Analytics alongside each other. In this review I want to show you some of the cool features I use from Clicky Analytics (aka getClicky) that make me use …Read: "Clicky Analytics (getClicky) Review: clean, simple, effective"
Already a long time ago Justin Cutroni wrote a great post a while back on Tracking Zero Result Searches in Google Analytics. Tracking zero result searches on your website (corporate site, eCommerce website or your blog) is vital to get a glimpse of what your visitors are looking for but can’t find on your website. Let’s go …Read: "Searching without result"
I’ve updated the SSW info a bit, will do more in the coming few days. Update: So I updated it a bit, and mailed the Stone Steps guys about it, and Andre from Stone Steps responded, very kindly telling me that you could also use a per domain css file, so i updated the info …Read: "Stone Steps Webalizer"
Browse other categories
- Analytics » All about analytical tools and how to use them »
- Content SEO » Content is King! Read about it »
- eCommerce » Learn how to optimize your shop »
- SEO basics » SEO made easy for you »
- Social Media » Our insights on how to use them best »
- Technical SEO » Technically optimize your site to the fullest »
- User eXperience (UX) » How to give users an awesome experience »
- WordPress » Read about WordPress plugins, updates and SEO »